Monday, March 31, 2008

Basketball


Okay -- I admit it- I am a basketball fan. I was so excited for last night's KU v. Davidson game. I thought what a breeze to walk into the final four without having to play a team that wouldn't challenge us. The first two games went by so smoothly -- shoot the walk on players saw time. So, certainly Davidson a 10th seed wasn't going to give us any problems! Boy was I wrong. After spending the weekend sick and on death's doorstep -- I geared up to watch part of the game - figuring I could fall back to sleep once it was a run away.
WRONG -- my heart was pounding the whole time. Who was this Davidson team???? Why were they hanging with us? And can someone please stop Curry? How can such a great play get over looked by the big teams? Davidson played tough and impressed me. They deserve a note of respect. They were good.
Thankfully my boys made it through. They will be taking on North Caroline -- hopefully they will pull through. I watched the 1988 championship game and would so love to watch another victory.

No comments: