Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2nd Try

Okay, so I am going to try this again. Hopefully I will keep up.

I am off the wall busy at the moment -- who knew Spring could be so busy. I got my application in for the bar -- THANK HEAVENS!!! I swear that was a huge weight hanging around my neck. We finally got our daughter's senior pics order --- it's crazy expensive. We spent over a $1000 on Senior Pics!!! One of our dogs turned up lame. So we have to keep her in a kennel for 10 days -- and she is one of our most high strung! Thankfully, she has meds to mellow her out. Our youngest seems to be pulling it together at least she is passing almost all her classes. I swear teenagers!

Our next great adventure is for me to pass the bar and find a job so we can buy a house. Traci and I qualified for a loan but our financial guy wants to have us waiting until first the market slows down so we are not upside down and next until I am employed. I have a better credit rating than Traci and since I am not employed we can't use it for the loan. So, I guess we are waiting a few more months until that happens. Kind of disappointing but kinda nice since I am feeling overwhelmed with everything at the moment.

2 comments:

Mish said...

I am so sorry about your doggy I hope things are no to stressful on the puppy front.

Glad to hear DD is getting it together and before you know it you will be out looking at houses and peparing to move. I know you can do it R..:hug

Stacey said...

Good luck on the bar, girlie! You can do it!!! We are all behind you!